Erpelding, Voigt & Co., L.L.P. has worked with farmers and ag-based companies for over 40 years. Our strong reputation in the agricultural industry is built on years of providing the most up to date strategies and accounting solutions to our producers and agri-business clients.
Agriculture is one of the largest industries in Iowa and Minnesota. That is why we have made it a priority to provide a full range of services to our agriculture clients including tax planning, financial preparation, and general business consulting to farmers and agriculture based businesses.
Agriculture and farm accounting for corporate and family operations require specific insight of tax and accounting methods for profitable production. Our team of specialists work together to stay up to date on the latest trends and issues in the industry that impact your operation’s success and growth. With our knowledge and experience, we are able to offer a wide array of services to our agricultural clients, including:
- Farm accounting and financial statement preparation
- Farm income tax preparation and tax planning services
- Cost segregation and analysis of farm assets acquired to maximize depreciation deduction
- Assistance to farmers and related agri-business owners in structuring business entities, allowing efficient operation of the business and minimization of tax and liability
- Industry specific knowledge on agricultural employment taxes and other farm sales tax matters
- Farm succession matters and estate planning matters
- Employee benefit and compensation planning
- Retirement plan consulting
- Farm financing and expansion proposals