Personal Financial Planning
Erpelding, Voigt & Co., L.L.P. is committed to assisting our clients to determine and attain their lifelong goals through personal financial planning. We work with clients to not only minimize their tax liability, but to preserve and create wealth.
We offer an initial consultation free of charge to discuss our comprehensive planning checklist, which includes the following topics, among others:
- Review of wills
- Durable power of attorney
- College funding for children
- Retirement planning
- Analysis of employer sponsored plan
- Review of current conventional and Roth IRA’s
- Review of non-pension/IRA investments
- Review of variable and fixed annuities
- Life and disability insurance review
- Estate planning
- Gifting program
- Individual income tax planning
Erpelding, Voigt & Co., L.L.P. offers mutual funds from several of the leading fund families. We also offer life insurance and annuities from top insurance companies.
In addition, we provide asset management services. Through asset management you may now invest in a wide variety of investment vehicles including no-load and load-waived mutual funds. Based on discussions with you, an appropriate investment mix is selected for your portfolio. The progress of your investment portfolio is reported to you monthly with a consolidated quarterly report that includes a complete overview and appraisal of your portfolio, including a performance report. Instead of a commission, you pay a quarterly fee based on a percentage of the value of your account. With the bias of the commission removed, you can be assured of knowing that your goal is the same as our goal: the long term growth of your assets.
Maybe you’ve not thought about a complete income tax analysis or never known where you could have your entire financial plan analyzed in order to maximize your fullest potential, protect yourself against unwanted results, and ensure that all the segments of your finances are working together to achieve your goals.
Your existing tax consultant or financial planner may have discussed a few of the above items with you. This was possibly done at various times without really putting the pieces together. By using a full-service approach, we can analyze all of your financial concerns at once. In short, we can help create your own wealth creation machine.
Please contact one of our advisors today for an initial conference, free of charge, to discuss your complete personal financial plan:
- Jeffrey G. Knapp, CPA | HKFS Investment Advisor Representative; ProEquities Registered Representative; Life, Health, & Accident Insurance license
- Jerry D. Brown, CPA | HKFS Investment Advisor Representative; ProEquities Registered Representative; Life, Health, & Accident Insurance license
- Brian L. Sohn, CPA, CFP® | HKFS Investment Advisor Representative; ProEquities Registered Representative; Life, Health, & Accident Insurance license
- Aaron R. Greteman, CPA | HKFS Investment Advisor Representative; ProEquities Registered Representative; Life, Health, & Accident Insurance license
- Thad Lichter, CPA | HKFS Investment Advisor Representative; ProEquities Registered Representative; Life, Health, & Accident Insurance license
At Erpelding, Voigt & Co., L.L.P. we are committed to cooperation and assistance with our communities. We are proud of the active involvement of our firm members with the numerous organizations in the north central Iowa and southern Minnesota area.
Securities offered through ProEquities, Inc., a Registered Broker-Dealer and Member FINRA and SIPC. Advisory Services offered through HK Financial Services (HKFS), a Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance products offered through many highly rated carriers. Erpelding, Voigt & Co., L.L.P., HKFS and ProEquities are independent of each other.
CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® are trademarks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. and are awarded to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Please be advised that Registered Representatives affiliated with Erpelding, Voigt & Co., L.L.P. presently hold FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses in the state of Iowa. For residents of states in which registration is not held, proper licensing and registrations must be obtained by the Registered Representative before proceeding further. No part of this communication should be construed as an offer to sell any security or provide investment advice or recommendation. Securities offered through ProEquities will fluctuate in value and are subject to investment risks including possible loss of principal.